Hotel & Residence Cala di Mola
Via Provinciale Ovest, 131 57036 Porto Azzurro (LI) Telefono +39 0565 95225 o +39 0565 95449 Telefax +39 0565 958395 E-mail: email@example.com
How to reach Cala di Mola
Elba island, the main island of the Tuscan Arcipelago, is about 10Km from mainland Italy and can be reached by the following means of transport:
- car + ferry (embarkment at Piombino)
- train + ferry (embarkment at Piombino)
- by airplane
Car + Ferry
If you chose to travel by car, you can reach Piombino harbor by taking via Aurelia in the direction Leghorn-Rome (in case you are coming from the north), or the same road in the direction Rome-Leghorn (coming from the south). The exit is Venturina.
For advice and information about routes and distances, please consult the website www.viamichelin.it. From Piombino harbor it is possibile to embark on ferries belonging to the companies “Toremar” and “Mobylines” or “Blu Navy”. Duration of crossing: approx. 1 hour. Arrival at the port of: Portoferraio, Cavo or Rio Marina.
For information concerning the schedule, prices and reservations, please consult:
- TOREMAR: sito: www.toremar.it, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, call center: 800304035 Toremar Offices: Piombino – nuova stazione marittima Tel 0565 31100 – Fax 0565 35294 Portoferraio – calata italia 36 Tel 0565 918080 – Fax 0565 914717 Rio Marina – banchina dei voltoni 2 Tel 0565 962073 – Fax 0565 962568
- MOBY LINES: sito: www.moby.it, e-mail: email@example.com Moby Offices: Piombino – nuova stazione marittima Tel 0565 221212 – Fax 0565 220781 Portoferraio –stazione marittima Tel 0565 914133 – Fax 0565 917652
- BLU NAVY: sito: www.blunavytraghetti.com, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Call Center 0565 225833 Blu Navy Offices: Piombino – nuova stazione marittima Tel 0565 229014 – Fax 0565 227557 Portoferraio – calata italia 8 Tel 0565 919797 – Fax 0565 919894
Train + Ferry
If you chose to travel by train, you can take the line Rome-Leghorn-Genoa from the south, or the direction Genoa-Leghorn-Rome coming from the north. Get off at the station “Campiglia Marittima”.
At Campiglia Marittima station, there are specific coach and train connections to Piombino harbor, which shall take you near the embarkment area. For information on train schedules please consult the web site
From Piombino harbor it is possibile to embark on ferries belonging to the companies “Toremar” and “Mobylines” or “Blu Navy”. Duration of crossing: approx. 1 hour. Arrival at the port of: Portoferraio, Cavo or Rio Marina.
For information concerning the schedule, prices and reservations, please see point 1)
For those wishing to fly to Elba island, there is a small airport receiving flights from some Italian airports (Milan, Florence, Pisa and Lugano) and International airports (Friedrichshafen, Zurich, Munich, Amburg, Duesseldorf, Berlin, Ginevra, London, Oslo, Bruxel, Paris, Moskow, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Amsterdam) located at ”La Pila”, 2 km from Marina di Campo. Silver Air company is responsible for the flight service. For information please contact: ”La Pila” Airport: Tel 0565 976011 e-mail: email@example.com